Saturday, May 30, 2009

The cute little critters.

Here are the cute little critters I promised three days ago. Disclaimer here - I gave the CUTEST ones to my angel nieces. These are the "experimental" ones. You can sit and watch the Stanley Cup Finals or war movies or action flicks as you whip these babies out. Your husband appreciates that you are there with him bonding and what not, while simultaneously creating little masterpeices. The more you are with me on this creative journey, the more you will realize my talent is mostly enthusiasm and connection. I stumble on the great idea, book or teacher, get so darned excited and bring everyone down with me. I am sometimes mortified at the things I produce, but notice others catch the excitement and produce fabulous things. If I can inspire you to create - I am a happy camper. I can't tell you how much the nieces toted these critters around and played with them. AMAZING BOOK ALERT: At the bottom of the pictures is the book that inspired these cuties. You have to get this book - all you need is felt, filling and floss. Well, you need other things but they didn't start with "f" and I am a bit of a poet.



1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! AND you WOULD look like that on a horse! Hey, I've SEEN you on a horse back in our unattractive, gangly, toothy teen years! Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete